? ??????????????Modern Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (2 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3437 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (274 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 26387 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????T BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh! Dont mind me....


Weekend always have some excitement in them, especially when you have visitors or the kids are home.
Have you ever been worried that a family member of friend may find you in a very vulnerable position?

I found this very captivating piece of writing on http://voiceinthecorner.wordpress.com/, Written by DJ Black. Be sure to check out his blog. Here is a short piece of the story.


Time passed and I must have completely zoned out, because the next thing I knew there was a knock at the door. I started and suddenly became alert to every sound. I desperately wanted to look round but my discipline held and my nose stayed firmly in the corner.
There were voices in the hall, David’s and a strange male voice.
“Its great to see you both.” I could tell David’s usual poise was under challenge for once. “Can you wait here a moment I just need to do something.”
“Sorry darling I am desperate for the loo.” I heard a woman’s voice.
“Nan just a minute.” David called from somewhere behind me.
The door opened and I knew that someone was standing behind me, the hurried breathing of the unwelcome guest stopped mid breath.
“Oh my god.” The woman gasped. “Sorry love, but where is the toilet?”
I dare not speak. I couldn't’t come to that. My face blazed hotly right to my ears. The wall remained solid against my flight and the ground refused to open. Did you know that you cannot actually die of embarrassment? Something I learnt in that instant.
I heard the woman flee in haste behind me and after a cupboard was opened a closed somewhere I finally heard her find the toilet. I stood transfixed. Had David let her come in to humiliate me? Should I run to our room?
“Get dressed.” David hissed somewhere behind me.
I ran for the bedroom. I would get dressed but it didn’t matter because I was not coming out until they had gone. I hastily pulled on my jeans and then went to listen at the door.
“Alec its so great to see you and Nannette, how long have you been back?” I heard David say.
Alec and Nannette could go and. I fumed.
“We’ve been back for about three weeks now. We stayed with Nan’s parents for Christmas. Who was that I heard running for cover as we came in?” This Alec asked.
“He’s got a new girl.” Nan’s voice joined the conversation. “Very striking form behind.”
“Ah you saw?” David replied.
“Oh yes.” Nan giggled. “Has someone been a naughty girl?”
“Oh shit, sorry Dave.” Alec moaned. Then added in a growl. “Nan he told you to wait.”
“I was desperate.” Nan protested. “Where is this girl? Can we meet her? Properly I mean.”
“Angela come out, its some old friends of mine.” David called.
“Don’t embarrass the kid.” Alec remonstrated.
Kid. I could have spat in indignation. But I realised I was behaving like one. I wished I wasn’t blushing so much but I steeled myself to face the music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheeky Cherry has that ever happened to you lol!!

Maybe I will make it happen to Tantrumgirl hehe!!

I was saying to Tnatrumgirl that you and she need to write more on your blog,and not just about disicpline. Although I am very surprised how long it is since both of you where punished!!

However, now that I am beginning to know you both, I think that won't last for long hehe!!!

W

The Wild ones said...

No luckily not, but I am sure someone has heard us before! And I did once turn from ivory skinned to blushing pink after a scolding witness by famliy!

Hey and dont do that, the curse of the unspanked wife! how dare you! lol

Cheeky Cherry

Powered by eSnips.com