? ??????????????Modern Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (2 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3437 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (274 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 26387 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????T BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

500 Times too much thank you!

Yip, I’m the guilty one here, got the line writing for being “rude” and “insolent” to W. 500 times! I had begged him all day to “reduce” my sentence, and guess what? He said after a while: "I am in a good mood today. So you can reduce it to 499!" LOL But I was a good girl and did the 500 lines. During my work time, but it does not seem that he has a problem with that! LOL!

Well, I'll have to admit, I did go through yesterday without being insolent again. But being the BRAT that I am, there is no guarantee for how long...

Tantrumgirl

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep!! I bet you are good for all of, 5 SECONDS LOL

William
xx

Powered by eSnips.com