? ??????????????Modern Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (2 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3437 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (274 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 26387 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????T BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Almost in trouble...and it wasn't me this time!


To my dear friend Cheeky Cherry. Hope you have also learned your lesson with our new friend W yesterday. I still can’t believe you did exactly the same thing as I did. Haven’t you learned from my writing Sis? Lucky for you you apologised and was forgiven when your HOH found out about it, but it makes me think…is that countup clock on our blog going to reach the double figures? Just sayin’

Tantrumgirl....now also trying to stay out of trouble!!

1 comments:

The Wild ones said...

mmmm, Dont know, we will have t wait and see! I'm just glad I did not have to reset it! lol
oh and by the way, dont talk to soon my friend:)

Powered by eSnips.com