? ??????????????Modern Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (2 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3437 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (274 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 26387 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????T BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 8, 2010

Good warmup to a nice weekend


Before I wish you a nice weekend, I wana tell you about my not so nice start to it. Well if you have a look to the right side of the screen you will see that my counter has been reset.
I am sitting very tenderly at the moment and will be even more tender tomorrow.
But as you know there is always a reason for ending up bend over the bed. And I suppose when you deliberately disobey then you can expect at least a thorough spanking.
Ok it is actually simple. Go to gym 3 times a week. I was warned earlier in the week. I've decided to not go so I knew what the result would be.
Deliberately disobeying, is not acceptable. So I ended up with a thorough spanking this morning before work and was told that we are not finish yet. So I'm sleeping on my stomach for the weekend. Why on earth do we do that to ourselves and our husbands? All I can think is that I hoped that he would not realise that I haven't gone or that he would just leave it. Being the committed HOH he is meant to be, he did what is expected of him.
Thank you Honey for loving me so much and thank you for not failing to do what you need to in order for me to reach my goals. I love you lots!
Ok so I hope your weekend would be less warmed up than mine, and I say that with the best of intentions! Enjoy your weekend!!
Cheeky Cherry
PS: William you were right! 5 seconds is too long! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Chantelle, you must know that exercise is good for you, and well done to your husband for making sure that if you fail to do as your told, you will be corrected for your bad behaviour.

I bet you regret not going now, because instead of you exercising, your husband is doing it instead hehe!!

William

The Wild ones said...

Ya ya ya, I know you're right. fine learn my lesson:)

Bulldog said...

I HATE IT WHEN DAT HAPPENS!!
Sounds a little like you were testing the fence to see if it was still there and strong enough to protect you Sis.

Powered by eSnips.com