? ??????????????Modern Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (2 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3437 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (274 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 26387 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????T BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The art of mental restraint

Given that I haven’t written a serious post in a while, I’ll share with you my thoughts on an often debated topic. Mental restraints or more known in CDD as submission during a punishment session. Please note I said punishment session as I do not wish to engage in a discussion about BDSM/S&M or any erotic form of discipline and is referring to a deferent form of restraint.
Being in a CDD marriage, its required of me as the wife to submit to my punishment, to except that what I have coming is because of my direct choice to disobey or be defiant and being a Christian wife that has agreed to an CDD marriage I want to submit and take my punishment with a proper attitude to show my appreciation and respect towards my husband’s authority. (Ok now I probably said some words that would make some readers raise an eyebrow). After all behind every good bottom lies a firm hand.

So what do I mean with these words? Well I’m talking about voluntary submission to what you know is going to be very uncomfortable and hurt a lot, staying in position while you could very easily choose not to. No reaching back, no jumping up and down, no doing the ouch dance, no kicking, no turning and wiggling. Staying in the desired or commanded position out of your own free will.


Yes I know, some time or later in the session it gets unbearable, you just can’t stay in place, even when your mind don’t want to, your body screams at you and you end up breaking position. But we go back to that position without being told to or sometimes we need a little persuasion, but at the end of your fruitless attempt to run, you do go back into position to take more. Now that is what I call submission!


That, my dear reader, is because of our level of mental restraints. Mastering the art of mental restraint lays in the decision to go back, the submission and the acknowledgement of his authority. What authority you ask? Well what makes you stay there? What makes you go back to that position? The commanding tone in his voice when he warns you, the sudden recall of a similar situation and the outcome of that situation, the foresight of the connection between the implement and your thighs, which is far worse that your present situation or the sensing of a secondary dreaded implement and off course the sudden desire that he created with you to end it as soon as possible (after your true remorse off course!).


I don’t actually know if it was a discussion on our group, deference in position preference between me and Tantrumgirl or just a thought or warning generated by my internal disaster management centre that occurred during my last spanking, but this phenomenon of mental restraints fascinated me. Personally I think once a woman choose to restrain themselves or manage to endure her spanking she has mastered or reached an extra level of submission. (Please it is not my intent to insult or disrespect any woman or HOH’s preferences or capabilities).

There’s a saying, nothing says love better than a good spanking, but personally I think nothing says love better than the choice to submit to that spanking and the level of mental restraint she have accomplished. So HOH’s next time you have to warn her to stay in place, consider that she has stayed in place all along and is really trying to not break position. So rather than using your normal methods of motivation try telling her that you admire her attempt and would reward her afterwards for her capability to reach a higher level of submission. Now ladies this is not a get out of jail card to go wild and start kicking and wiggling after the first third of your punishment session! It’s merely an invitation to explore the art of mental restraint.

Cheeky Cherry

2 comments:

PF said...

I understand what you mean about mental restraint.
I used to squirm and/or whimper during a punishment spanking in hopes that my dh would stop the spanking sooner, or at least relocate the swats to another area of my bottom. When I became convicted that I was being manipulative and less than submissive, I confessed this tendency to him.

The spankings got longer and harder, without reference to my behavior. During one particularly hard spanking, I actually started to say, "Stop." LOL I've never done that again. No matter how tempting it may be to beg or plead, I know that the results would be much harder on my already sore bottom.

Over time, the thing that has most helped me to grow in submissiveness has been the Scripture. I've been especially motivated by the verse in Timothy that says, "A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness." As I studied the meanings of those words, especially in respect to reeiving correction, "quietly" and "entire" stood out.As a result, I've made several choices that, to me at least, demonstrate that I'm submitting to him completely.

I bare my own bottom without reminder, and assume position (over the bed, over the couch, or over his knee) without protest as soon as he says, "Bend over."

I've made an agreement with myself to lie as still as I can and to be as silent as possible during punishment. I still whimper and cry at times.. (He has told me that I may cry quietly)...when it hurts a lot, but I NEVER ask him to stop...and, thus far, I've never moved out of position until he pulls my pants up or lowers my skirt.

It was meditating on that passage of Scripture, along with others about a woman being subject to her husband, that really changed my perspective and enabled me to receive quietly what I could never have done before.

So thank you for your post. It's encouraging to think you might be right in your comment, "Personally I think once a woman choose to restrain themselves or manage to endure her spanking she has mastered or reached an extra level of submission."

The Wild ones said...

PF, Thanks for your comment. I applaude you for your level of submisiveness. And thanks for reminding us that verse,you are so right! your example is just what I was trying to explain. After all dont our husbands deserve that after we have offended them?

Hope to see you alot more on the blog!
Cheeky Cherry

Powered by eSnips.com