? ??????????????Modern Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (2 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3437 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (274 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 26387 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????T BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lost your way? Dont know the answer?

The other morning, when doing my bible study, This piece from Proverbs 2, really spoke to me. It came to me on a day and in the time that I struggle with plenty of questions, and when I'm sometimes almost hysterical, because I don't know what to do or say in a certain situation.

These verses stuck to me, and I felt the need to share it with you.


1My son, if you accept my words
and store up my commands within you,
2turning your ear to wisdom
and applying your heart to understanding,
3and if you call out for insight
and cry aloud for understanding,
4and if you look for it as for silver
and search for it as for hidden treasure,
5then you will understand the fear of the Lord
and find the knowledge of God.
6For the Lord gives wisdom,
and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
7He holds victory in store for the upright,
he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless,
8for he guards the course of the just
and protects the way of his faithful ones.
9Then you will understand what is right and just
and fair—every good path.
10For wisdom will enter your heart,
and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.
11Discretion will protect you,
and understanding will guard you.

4 comments:

dazygal said...

Funny that I read that very same chapter just the other day! It is very comforting, eh? I enjoy your blog very much. Thanks for posting this!!

Dazy

The Wild ones said...

What can I say? God works in wonderfull ways!
I'm glad you're enjoying the blog, keep reading, things will be getting very interesting soon!

Love

Cheeky Cherry

Anonymous said...

Thanks gal,

I needed this today. I am in need of His wisdom and fear.

I also came across these words in Psalm 103:9-11. "He will not always acuse, nor wil He harbour His anger for ever; He does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear Him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.

Thanks for maintaining this blog you two.

The Tantrum Tamer

The Wild ones said...

AMEN!!!

Now that is something all of us need to know

Thanks for sharing

Cheeky Cherry

Powered by eSnips.com