? ??????????????Modern Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (2 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3437 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (274 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 26387 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????T BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 10, 2009

And then he said "Stop it!"

This has been one crazy week! Its been full of love, laughter, hard work and Cat fights! lolol
Why is it that two girls can have a normal, loving, friendship without any problems, but when Iguys start entering the scene, all that goes out the back door?

Ok now don't misinterpret this statement. I really like Mr right! I think he is the best thing that ever happened to my friend, and he did not do anything to cause this turmoil, but for some reason Tantrumgirl and I have been bumping heads like to school girls this whole week!

So last night we reached the peak of our bickering. Going back in our conversation I now realize how stupid it actually was!lololol. Anyway to come to my story this morning and the reason for my heading..... So there we were fighting with words in Capitals and they keep on getting bigger and bolder (we were on IM), Mr right on the other window, stuck in the middle of to hysterical woman! hehehehee

Poor man, he talked, he try to calm us down, he try to explain, but nothing worked! We to hellcats just ignored him and later both of us where in tears! So eventually after probably getting tired of our nonsense, this sentence popped up from his IM window..."you are behaving like to little naughty girls, stop this right now!" and not long after "you are both asking for spanking" lololol

Even through the elevated emotions and with tears streaming down my cheeks, I could not help to smile! lololol
He's not even my HOH, but boy that did stop us, and let us calm down a bit. lololol
I do suspect that this was not the first time he would have to step in, but I do know that what he told us after that is very true and I hope that he will in future remind us of that again.

He said that fighting is not worth it. So true! Tantrumgirl, I love you with all my heart, you truly are my twin. We are both very stubborn and very emotional, but I would not want to have any other take your place! So yes these men is the very point our lives revolve around, but they are also our support and our comforters and occasionally we need them to set us straight and remind us of the impotent things in our lives.

Love

Cheeky Cherry

0 comments:

Powered by eSnips.com