? ??????????????Modern Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (2 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3437 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (274 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 26387 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????T BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 6, 2009

Ouch!!


Okay guys, I am happy to say I survived my first spanking! Not that bad at all….or maybe my HOH to be did not do such a good job! Lol lol lol

I had the paddle, which was specially made for me and by the way is not finished yet, but it had to do the job, as you can see it is quite big and believe me, heavy too! He did not think it is funny though when I told him it looked more like a cricket bat to me! But that thing made me think twice, and what a surprise today….no toothache!! Yes it is gone! Heheheh or that is what I made everyone believe…including my dearest friend…soooo…Cheeky Cherry and Tantrumtamer….I am not going to the dentist!!!!
Tantrumgirl

1 comments:

The Wild ones said...

uhgm! Excuse me?.....Girl, obvouisly that session was not sufficient enough! Any guys wana help out my dear friend tantrumtamer with some menly advice? Seems like he has taken more than he can chew with his beloved!

Don't brag girl you might have to swollow your words soon!!

Cheeky Cherry

Powered by eSnips.com